Creekside Tennis & Swim Club has three holiday activities scheduled throughout the season, which are open to all Club members and residents of the Creekside neighborhood. The dates of these events are sent in an email and posted at the pool bulletin board.
- Memorial Day Opening Party
- 4th of July Parade and Party (coordinated with the HOA/Men’s & Women’s Clubs)
- End of Summer Bash
From time to time the Club may host other events for members only – these dates will also be posted on the bulletin board as well as sent in an email to members.
Private Event Rental
Let Creekside Tennis & Swim Club
host your next event!
We have experience with everything from cookouts and cocktail parties to birthday parties and oyster roasts, even engagement parties. Our pool deck is well equipped with a variety of amenities, no matter the event, Creekside Tennis & Swim Club has the space you need!
Our most notable outdoor space is our Club's tiki bar, built by the Creekside Men's Club, our tiki hut bar features a large bar top area as well as plenty of space for coolers and kegs inside the bar. Other amenities of the tiki bar include a stereo system with speakers set up all around the bar and a flat screen television. Not quite what you had in mind? We also offer two slightly more simple gazebo spaces.
Equipped with large deck space as well as tables and chairs these spaces are perfect for birthday parties and other large events. If you have special circumstances please let us know so we can best accommodate you and your party.
HURRY, RESERVATIONS ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
How to Submit a Reservation:
First, please check the calendar to be sure that the date and time slot is available – this calendar is updated daily with all events. Next, please click to download and fill out the EVENT RENTAL FORM – once complete this form may be submitted via email or in person to Club Director, Parrish Wills.
Reservations are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. For this reason we ask that payments be submitted in a timely manner before the event date.
Without payment, we are unable to guarantee your rental date and time.
The following prices are for Members only*.
If your party/event is larger than 40 people, management approval is required and extra fees may apply – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.
Tiki-Hut: $200 Monday-Thursday $300 Friday-Sunday
Baby Pool Gazebo: $125 (Maximum 3hrs.) $250 (Over 3hrs.)
Diving Board Gazebo: $125 (Maximum 3hrs.) $250 (Over 3hrs.)
During the summer season (late-May through mid-August) we will have two lifeguards on duty. For parties larger than 40 children, we require that additional guards be brought in. The cost per extra guard is $10. During the off-season children’s parties require special swim waivers to be signed. Depending on size of party, lifeguards could be required (per management discretion) – in this case fees may apply.
All payments must be made prior to the event.
We accept cash, check, and credit card.
Please make checks out to Creekside Tennis & Swim Club.
*Non-members, please contact management.
- Unless approved by management, all parties must be made under a member’s name.
- More than 6 guests is considered a party.
- No parties may be held at the Club during swim team practice (most weekdays from 5:00pm-7:30pm through mid-July).
- Duration of the rental (start and end times) must be established at the time of reservation.
- Payment must be made in order to secure desired party time slot. Payment must be received before event.
- Groups larger than 40 people require management approval and extra lifeguards (fees may apply).
- The adult member who made the reservation will be held responsible for any damages caused during the event.
- The adult member who made the reservation must be present at all times during the party, and is responsible for clean-up following the party.
- Clean-up: (Supplies provided – please ask a staff member for supplies).
- Return all furniture used to original locations
- Wipe down any tables used.
- Take down any decorations
- Empty trash can(s) used and take to dumpster.
- During the off season, children’s parties require special swim waivers to be signed.
- Depending on size of party lifeguards could be required (per management discretion) – in this case fees may apply.